Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Chicken and Pork Casserole

casserole

I love cooking in a good company. I tried this recipe with a little help from my dad. He's an excellent cook, I don't know if i have mentioned that. Oh, yes, he is. So we did the cooking together.
If you love meat, as I do, and if you like cheese, as I do, this is the perfect recipe for you.



For this recipe you will need:


  • 400 grams pork
  • 200 grams chicken 
  • 3 onions
  • 350 grams mushrooms (I used oyster mushrooms)
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • some black pepper
  • some curry
  • 100 grams cheese

First chop the onion and fry it with oil until it becomes golden brown. Slice the meat in bigger chunks and add it to the onion. Fry it just a little. When you add the mushrooms you add any spices you like. We used only salt, black pepper and some curry. After the mushrooms are fried you pour the meat and mushrooms in a baking pan. You can add some wine if you like at this point. Cut the cheese in thin slices and put on top of the meat.

Cover it with a pan cover or a foil and put it in the oven at 200 degrees. When you think that it is almost done remove the cover or the foil and let it in the oven for 5 more minutes.
Bon apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment