Saturday, September 3, 2016

Cheese Puffs


cheese puffs

Light, airy cheese puffs..... that's always a good idea. I got the idea to make this recipe while on holiday in Greece this summer. The fried cheese balls are part of the Greek cuisine and they make them very often. I don't know if I have mentioned, but I love Greek food. Starting with the olive oil, the gyro and everything else :)

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups salted cheese
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1/2 cup parsley
  • some basil
  • salt
  • black pepper
  • oil for frying
Beat the eggs well and add the flour with the parsley, basil and the cheese.
Season with salt and pepper and mix everything well. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Take spoonfulls of the mixture and put them in the pan. Fry on all sides. You can rinse them with sesame if you like. They smelled so good that I didn't have patience to do that :)



cheese puffs

cheese puffs


No comments:

Post a Comment