Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Chicken Soup

chicken soup

I love soups, and my favorite is chicken soup. This is an easy recipe, perfect for these winter days. When I come home I love to have a big bowl of warm soup. Yeah, this is my "welcome home" soup :)


Ingredients:

  • 300 grams chicken meat
  • 1 liter water
  • 3 carrots (shredded)
  • some noodles
  • some parsley
  • some salt
  • some black pepper
  • 1 egg

Put the chicken meat in a bowl and cover it with the water. Heat and simmer uncovered until the meat falls off the bones. Remove the foam from time to time.
Take out the meat and pick it off the bones. Return it in the broth.
Put the carrots in the broth and the noodles and boil everything for ten more minutes. Add some salt, black pepper and parsley.
When the soup is ready, take it off the heat and add one beaten egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment